TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Samsung 80 jnch t. Will not stay on. Try to turn it on

Second opinion] Samsung 80 jnch...
Second opinion] Samsung 80 jnch t. Will not stay on. Try to turn it on again. Will not come on only way to get it on is to un plug from the wall110. Old line please. All me at 713 (88 35003 tv is only two months oldJA: Is your Samsung TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?Customer:(###) ###-#### Orrect phone numberJA: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?Customer: Yes. It has been twenty times or. Ore. Suggest you have it repaired or replacedJA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?Customer: dry frustrated. Sent in testrigtation. John h. Ulver. 77091 zip
3/17/2018
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hi John,

If the TV keeps turning itself off then the power supply board inside the TV is failing and will need to be replaced.

This type of repair typically costs around $300.

If the TV is quite old you may want to consider investing in a new one rather than having this one repaired.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

Pete, Electronic Engineer