TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Getting messages on Sony Bravia say "unfortunately gamepad…

Customer Question
Getting messages on Sony...

Getting messages on Sony Bravia say "unfortunately gamepad manager has stopped, leanback launcher has stopped, google store etc etc"

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Google?

Can,t connect to anything, not getting tv

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't get to settings or anything else

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/17/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I do.
Are you there?
Hello?

Which model TV?