TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I'm moving next week and I do NOT want to schedule a

Customer Question
I'm moving next week...

I'm moving next week and I do NOT want to schedule a professional installation. But there's no way to skip that on your web page https://www.xfinity.com/buy/plan/move/install

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

I'm perfectly capable of installing bothe the modem and the cable box on my own.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Visio 42 Inch flat screen I don't know the number right off hand. There are no issues with this TV right now and should not be any at new apartment

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope, I just need to find a way to move the service but not schedule an installation since I can do that myself

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: TV
3/17/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.