TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My tablet for the TV, updated and now does not work. Of the…

Customer Question
Hi, my tablet for...

Hi, my tablet for the TV, updated and now does not work

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your device? How old is it?

Of the TV or the tablet?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Android device?

Tried to cast a show from Netflix to TV

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just how to sync the tablet with TV

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/17/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.