TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Can not program channels. Vizio m420vtledlcdhdtv. One h4.

Customer Question
Can not program channels ...

Can not program channels

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Vizio m420vtledlcdhdtv

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No. Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your M420VTLEDLCDHDTV? What happened right before this?

One h4. Work fine

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

How to reset the pograming

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/17/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- How do you get channels on this TV?

via antenna or cable service with a cable remote?