TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Fatal error C0000022. LENOVO TV Microsoft 8. Maybe 6 to 8…

Customer Question
Fatal error C0000022 Technician's...

Fatal error C0000022

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

LENOVO TV Microsoft 8

Technician's Assistant: What Lenovo model do you have? How old is it?

Maybe 6 to 8 years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Lenovo? What happened right before this?

Last 24 hour, lost network connection

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/17/2018
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

The Fatal error C0000022 is caused by a failed Windows update.

Check that your Windows is fully updated then try again.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------