TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I push the power button and the vizio log pop's on and then…

Customer Question
I push the power...

I push the power button and the vizio log pop's on and then the screen goes back off

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Pop?

I am not sure what you are asking. We have Comcast cable and internet. I have never used the tv for internet

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pop? What have you tried so far?

This is first time. I have unplugged everything and replugged it back in and still same thing

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/17/2018
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 4 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?

We got the tv on. No help needed and I have asked to have my membership refunded. Thank you