TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do I download MLB TV to my Samsung media Player. Samsung…

Customer Question
How do I download...

How do I download MLB TV to my Samsung media Player

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Samsung model GX-530Cf

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Samsung media player?

I try Samsung Apps but it is not listed as an app

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/17/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.