TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I cannot turn off the visual narrative on my Sony 4K. 1

I cannot turn off...

I cannot turn off the visual narrative on my Sony 4K

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your 4K?

1 year

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Sony product?

Pushing buttons on the remote

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there a button that will turn it off

3/17/2018
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What is the model number of the sony?
What are you watching when this happens?

A movie. I cannot pull it off the wall to see

Can you tell me specifically how you are watching the movie? Cable/satellite, through an app, bluray player, etc?

Cable

Okay then this is a cable issue, not a tv issue,

go into the cable menu, using the cable remote,

look there starting in the audio/sounds area, or in the Accessibilty or Options menu for an option called Voiceover or Descriptive Audio, and set that to off.

Got it thanks

You're very welcome, glad that did the trick for you!

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Nathan, Installer