TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Samsung TV 8550 keeps buffering (I think thats the right…

Customer Question
My Samsung TV 8550...

My Samsung TV 8550 keeps buffering (I think thats the right term) when I'm trying to watch a video(not downloaded) via APK app. I have over 100Mbps Internet Speed, so that isn't the problem.

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Terrarium TV

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

Everything imaginable and then some. Also, I have disconnected the TV for 10 minutes, and unplugged the Amazon Firestick, which is what I'm using to access the App.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so...

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: TV
3/17/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 5 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you give me the complete model number of the tv, please?

Does it happen only on one app, or others as well?