TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Flashing red led if I unplugg it and plug it back on led…

Flashing red led if...

Flashing red led if I unplugg it and plug it back on led turns green for about 10 seconds then goes back to the flashing red. I do have associate degree in electronics and have a fluke dvm when I unhooked the 2 boards on each side mounted on back of screen it stays on but of course no picture plus don't have original remote I'm going to check back of all boards to see if I see any bag solder joints. It has sit unplugged for at least 7 months I was told it would play 3 weeks then go off for maybe a week then come back on and work fine. Any suggestions is greatly appreciated

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

None when I first tryed it

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

A good friend gave it to me didn't mention that said they left it on 24,7

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Using buttons on top shouldn't cause any of this or could it I'm getting a dish. network remote program to it

3/17/2018
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What is the brand and model number of the tv?

Nathan, Installer
Rca model# ***** which a small label that says Phillips LG
Sam Dennis Bradley
Phone call session started