TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Vizio will not connect to wi fi. Netflix. Just got off…

Customer Question
Hi, my Vizio will...

Hi, my Vizio will not connect to wi fi

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

Netflix

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Yes, just got off phone with Att and they said my tv needs updated connection

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

This tv has always been connected to wi fi until now

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/17/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What is the model number of the tv?
If you go into the vizio menu under Wireless, does it show any wifi networks at all (yours or neighbors)?

Had you recently got a new att router/modem?