TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Color laser printer ty ty. C 410. Wont pick up thre paper.

Customer Question
Color laser printer...

Color laser printer ty ty

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

C 410

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Wont pick up thre paper

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Re-install the disc

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No ty

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/17/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.