TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Inverted picture. Samsung smart tv about 2 years old. Tv…

Customer Question
Inverted picture Technician's Assistant:...

Inverted picture

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung smart tv about 2 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

Tv keeper cycling power so I replac d the main board

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

2nd replacement board, accessed the service menu but no luck finding the right option to rotate the picture 180 deg

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/17/2018
TV Technician: Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer replied 4 months ago
Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan. I need the full model number from the back panel.

Dan, I found the correct setting in the service menu that inverted the picture.
The picture is now correct.

OK good, happy to hear it! If you need anything else, just ask.