TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have the skywire antenna with filter, however I cannot…

Customer Question
I have the skywire...

I have the skywire antenna with filter, however I cannot attach the filter because the separate connector is wrong, It has the thin wire on one end that has a female connector and a male wire on the other end with a much larger wire connector that plugs into something. I know not what> Help!

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dle this thing connect to a computer or tv?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

An LG tv about 3 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

TV works fine. and no I don't.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LG? What happened right before this?

I don't have an issue with the TV its the separate connector sent with the antenna bag.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: TV
3/17/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I know how to connect to TV. But I have a filter that I ordered and that has no adapter to connect to the antenna. Therefore you cannot help me. I guess I need to re-connect to the Skywire people. Patrick *

OK