TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a 46" Samsung TV wall mounted and I am moving and I…

Customer Question
I have a 46"...

I have a 46" Samsung TV wall mounted and I am moving and I need a new base for it as I can't wall mount it in the apartment

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

It is 9 yrs old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

TV works fine I need a base for it

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

It is presently mounted on the wall I am moving and they don't allow a wall mount to be installed

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No just need to know where I can purchase abase for TV as I have 3 of them

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/16/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?