TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I just connected a cable to the tv..and the TV says NO

Customer Question
I just connected a...

I just connected a cable to the tv..and the TV says NO signal..I hit menu but what do I do next. please.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

DX L126-10A 26"LCDTV

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes..its says picture and they items at the top..

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

No I just received the TV..

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/16/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- What is the label of input where you connected the cable to the TV?

Ok..
No I just paid 30 dollars ..please answer my question

- Is it coaxial cable from the wall directly plugs into ANT port on the TV?

it is the silver connector that I put in the back of the Tv where it says TV and
You mean I will have to pay an additional 26 dollars now...that's crazy.

NOTE: The phone call or any other offer is automated and did not send by me. Feel free to ignore it if you prefer to troubleshoot the problem here in text chat.