TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My vizo tv wont pick up any HDMI. VIZO SV471XVT. Ill check.

Customer Question
My vizo tv wont...

My vizo tv wont pick up any HDMI

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

VIZO SV471XVT

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Ill check

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Menu on TV works, having issues with remote

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
3/16/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 1 month ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Amazon Fire aetick and Apple TV

OK, following troubleshooting step should be tried that might help

- Have you tried to disconnect TV, FireStick and Apple TV power cords from the power outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?
If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
We tried that earler

OK, just to clarify, have you verified both video devices connecting them to a different TV?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hello

OK, please use Vizio TV remote and push the Menu button and go to System info option

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
That's not an option

and select Reset All Settings to restore TV to default settings

Also, in Setup Menu, select Input Naming and give a name. title to HDMI inputs to see if it works to get the picture of connected devices to the TV?

Please reply back with the result

System info option would be in Setup Menu of the TV

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
My remote is not letting me select anything

- Are you using Vizio remote that came with the TV?

- Does that remote bring menu screen on the TV?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No i think the remote is not working
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you for your time

No problem, did you get the remote image I sent in the previous reply?

Louie, Technician