TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Screen went black,still had sound. Now. I called xfinity and…

Customer Question
Screen went black,still had...

Screen went black,still had sound.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

Now

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I called xfinity and they reprogrammed device now I have nothing. No picture no sound.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/16/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

LED32BORQ. Every other tv works fine . Only thing hooked up is xfinity box.

Thanks for the info

- Does the screen glow/ show light or any graphics appear when tuning TV power On?

Your service is not needed. Thank you.

No problem, good luck~

I never got an answer from you . I bought another tv today so your services are not required,thank you

I never got the info requested in my previous replies to troubleshoot the problem and to give an answer

Thanks

I got no answer! Services are NOT needed

No problem, good luck

I don't need service.