TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It’s flashing a blank screen and not responding to the

Customer Question
It’s flashing a blank...

It’s flashing a blank screen and not responding to the remote or manual control

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

I unplugged all the HDMI cables, still not responding

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

Not that I know of

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I unplugged the power cable for a while still nothing

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/16/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

Samsung I disconnected all devices which where cable box and DVD player

Thanks for the info

Samsung is a brand, I need the mdoel number of that TV to get a related manual for troubleshooting purpose