TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Louie, tv is on with sound but no picture. Hdmi cables.

Customer Question
Hello Louie, tv is...

Hello Louie, tv is on with sound but no picture

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

Hdmi cables

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/16/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?