TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My exfinity remote control won't change my channels.

Customer Question
My exfinity remote control...

My exfinity remote control won't change my channels

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

Sansung

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

None

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/16/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

I do not have the money you are requesting. Now that blue light on the box is off and nothing works. I pay $171. for this cable system and I should be able to get some help. I'll get back to you sometime tomorrow.

NOTE: The phone call or any other offer is automated and did not send by me. Feel free to ignore it if you prefer to troubleshoot the problem here in text chat. I'm not requesting any money but the following info to troubleshoot the issue

/

I have typed messages to JA several times. Once again all I needed was batteries for my remote. I do not need JA any longer: no more typed messages about a number on my TV. CANCEL,CANCEL, CANCEL any more correspondence with me. Take me off your***@******.***
I DO NOT NEED A NEW TECHNICIAN. THE TV IS FIXED. I ONLY NEEDED NEW BATTERIES FOR MY REMOTE. STOP THESE MESSAGES. I MAY HAVE TO RESULT TO OTHER METHODS OF STOPPING THEM. THANK YOU.
ONCE AGAIN, I DO NOT NEED A NEW TECHNICIAN. THE TV IS FIXED. I ONLY NEEDED NEW BATTERIES FOR MY REMOTE. STOP THESE MESSAGES OR I WILL RESULT TO OTHER METHODS. THANK YOU
shahid are you reading these replies. I DO NOT NEED A NEW TECHNICIAN. THE TV IS FIXED. ALL I NEEDED WAS BATTERIES FOR THE REMOTE. PLEASE STOP NOTIFYING ME OF A NEW TECHNICIAN. I DON'T NEED ONE. AND CANCEL ANY MORE CORRESPONDENCE WITH ME.!!!
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.