TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The remote is not talking to the tv changed batteries etc we…

Customer Question
The remote is not...

The remote is not talking to the tv changed batteries etc we have direct TV and the big TV is on the primary box

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

Sonny curved screen

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

Nothing with the remote

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/16/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 4 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Please get me the following information so I can try to help:

1) The model number off of the back of the TV in question.

2) Are you using the original TV branded remote?

3) How old is this TV roughly and is it turning on at all?

Did you need help with this?

the universal remote is one you guys installedTV is about 2years oldI'm going to have to get help to get the model . ok itsVN65HU9000FX2A

We didn't install anything. We're not your cable company- this is a pay for support line. That said, let's find out if the TV is the actual issue. Can you get your TV to turn on? Also can you get your original TV remote please?

OK ANY IDEAS

TURNED IT ON VIA THE DIRECT TV BOX
HAVE TV REMOTE
HAD TV FOR 2YRS
TV Technician: stevenl1469,
 replied 4 months ago
stevenl1469
Phone call session started
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.