TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Need replacement projection bulb for my Bravia led digital…

Customer Question
Need replacement projection bulb...

Need replacement projection bulb for my Bravia led digital tv- where do I go?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Bravia?

8-10 years old. I have replaced before, but I don't remember where I went to get it.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

KDL- 32LL 150

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Bravia? What happened right before this?

The picture just isn't as bright as it was, slowly fading

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

That model number I sent you is from the quick setup guide that came with the tv

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/16/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 4 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Could you please carefully re-check the model number?

Model no KV-27FS100L
Serial no(###) ###-####Maybe 2004

There is no projection bulb in a 27 inch set as there are no sets that are projection at 27 inch.....its a trinitron CRT set

Not a trinitron. It’s a 37 inch Bravia, and it does have a lamp as I have replaced it twice,

Then you are not giving me the correct model number?

Let’s try
KDF-37H1000

http://dlplampsource.com/tv/sony-tv-replacement-lamps/kdf-37h1000.html

Please click the above link thanks that is the model

A positive rating at this point is welcome of 5 stars hopefully with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page thank you,the site will then release a payment to me thanks again,note question remains open for 30 days
Anthony

Anthony