TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Just purchased a 24" Visio Smartcast HDTV. I was wondering…

Customer Question
Just purchased a 24"...

Just purchased a 24" Visio Smartcast HDTV. I was wondering how do I make the picture fill the whole screen?

Technician's Assistant: What Vizio model do you have? How old is it?

Just a moment.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

D24F

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Vizio? What happened right before this?

Just bought the TV today and got it set-up with my DISH remote. However, the picture on any channel does not fit the screen.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
3/16/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 1 month ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Click on the link below, choose your remote, and follow DISH's instructions on how to make the picture fit your screen. Let me know what happens:

https://www.mydish.com/support/products/hopper/how-to/set-preferences/set-display

Do you need further assistance with this?

Aric, Technician