TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The remote for my TV does not work right. I change the

Customer Question
The remote for my...

The remote for my TV does not work right. I change the batteries but it didn't help.

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

Samsung

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

I just have to push the buttons several times.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/16/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

- Is it a Samsung remote that came with the TV and not working?

I believe the remote came with Direct TV

Can you get me the model number off of that Directv remote control?