TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Think I accidentally hit a wrong button on my remote. I have…

Customer Question
Think I accidentally hit...

Think I accidentally hit a wrong button on my remote. I have Att uverse and can get no picture, only a snowy screen. I have tried rebooting twice to no avail.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

No

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/16/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

Panasonic TH42PX600U

OK, is there a cable box hooked to the TV for channels?

an att uverse box. Nothing else is hooked up

OK, please use Panasonic remote and push INPUT button on it a few times to go through different video inputs of the TV as one should bring the picture on the screen

Please reply back with the result

Input buttons did no work. Got nothing but solid snow

OK, following troubleshooting step should be tried that might help

- Have you tried to disconnect the cable box power cord from the power outlet for 2 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?
If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result