TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I forgot my password. My Roku TV. 2years old, TCL? It all…

Customer Question
I forgot my password. ...

I forgot my password.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My Roku TV

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have? How old is it?

2years old, TCL?

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

It all works fine. am just redonnecting with Hulu and don't remember password.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/16/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.