TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My PVR makes a humming noise. It sounds like something is…

Customer Question
My PVR makes a...

My PVR makes a humming noise. It sounds like something is wrong with a fan.

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes they are.

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

HDMI

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/16/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

If you have any suggestions that would be great

Unfortunately, the fan will likely need to be replaced on the unit.