TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a vizio E3 D320VX I order the power supply boerd

Customer Question
I have a vizio...

I have a vizio E3 D320VX I order the power supply boerd (###) ###-####1320R I intalled but still the TV try to get back litgh but it is just for a moment, the old power suply it has blown part of the prit i/css

Technician's Assistant: How old is your E3?

About 6or 7 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I dont see nothing only the on lt and a blue lt on the back but for a few second

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your E3? What happened right before this?

When it fail I saw like bright lt and hear and spark when i open ythe tv and took out the power suply ther was a blow ic or part of the printed borad then i order the power sipplybut with this one I got a lt and a blu lt for just a few seconds I was thjinkimng to order de oder board 3632-1742-0150

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No that all

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/16/2018
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Do you have a voltmeter and schematics available to carry out some checks?