TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I cannot setup. Supersonic HDTV MODEL: SC-1912. The menu…

I cannot setup Technician's...

I cannot setup

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Supersonic HDTV MODEL: SC-1912

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The menu does work, when I select start scan for channels it scans but once it is finished it wants me to run channel auto scan

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your SC-1912? What happened right before this?

I hooked it up It is new

3/16/2018
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Do you have the tv connected to an antenna?

It is connected to Directv

Then you should not be running a channel scan at all.

Connect the directv box to the hdmi1 port on the back of the tv, press the Input button on the tv remote, and choose hdmi1 there.

It says no signal
Are you still there?
Where specifically is the box connected to the tv?
I got it,,,thank you

Great, glad you were able to get it back to the right input!

You don't need to do the scan or anything else now, just leave it on that input to watch the dtv channels.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Nathan, Installer