TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have lost my Vizio remote, is there any way I can get

Customer Question
I have lost my...

I have lost my Vizio remote, is there any way I can get another one?

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

Hold on, checking

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

I am trying to hook up a dvd player. I have 2 TV's.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

1.E390-A1 part #*********** serial # LTMWNQBN4456995 2. E421V0 PART #*********** SERIAL # LAUKIFDL5007593

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/16/2018
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 4 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?

How many remotes are you looking for? one or two?

two for two tv,s
my phone #(###) ###-#### not for $26.00. I thought you could help me but I guess you cant. refund my $5.00 please.

Who said I cannot help you? We are here chatting aren't we?

but I can not afford $26.00 for a phone call. All I want to know is CAN I GET REPLACE CONTROLS FOR MY 2 VIZIO T.V.s?
Please answer me!!!

You don't need a phone call. You have not been charged for a phone call...

We do NOT sell remotes here, but I can give you links to buy the remotes from an online store. Is that good enough for you?

I can give you links to buy the remotes from an online store.

Is that good enough for you? Will you be happy with that?

Did you get the message I just posted?

I do want you to be satisfied, so do you need something more?

Thank you. ***** SENIOR CITIZEN AND DO NOT KNOW MUCH. I will go to Walmart where I bought the sets. I will not require your services. Please refund the $5.00 I charged for your services. Thank you for the message.
Have a good evening.

Walmart does NOT sell these remotes. They will sell you universal remotes that require YOU to program in order to work on your tv. You will be best off to buy from the links I gave you.