TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My SunbriteTV remote light blinks constantly and does not…

Customer Question
My SunbriteTV remote light...

My SunbriteTV remote light blinks constantly and does not operate the TV. I replaced the batteries but problem does not resolve. Any ideas?

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

It is a 48 inch 1 year old TV. Dont have any other documentation.

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

That will do

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/16/2018
TV Technician: Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer replied 4 months ago
Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan. What's the model number from the back of the TV? Where did you get it?