TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Can you help me get Netflix on my sony TV model XBR65X850B?

Customer Question
Can you help me...

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Netflix?

Yes, when I hit the Netflix button on my Sony controller I get "feature not available"

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

YES Internes shows I am connected

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

NO, I paid 5 dollars about an hour ago for an answer and have nothing. HELP

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/16/2018
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 4 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Thank you