TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV just went black. Is there a telephone number that I can…

TV just went black ...

TV just went black

Technician's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.

Is there a telephone number that I can call

Will someone be calling me back
3/16/2018
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

Shahid
Shahid, Technician
LB40E550F7FXZA
DVD is connected
stevenl1469
Phone call session started