TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am having trouble with my t.v. starting up. The light in…

Customer Question
I am having trouble...

I am having trouble with my t.v. starting up. The light in the bottom corner comes on but then fades out before the t.v. comes on. It works fine for a week or so and then problem reocurs

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

It was but i plugged it directly into the wall to see if that would work better

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the TV Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Customer:***@******.***

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/15/2018
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 4 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?

Please try to get the model number off the back of the tv. If not:
-when did you buy the tv?
-what brand is the tv?
-what size is the screen?
-is it LED or LCD or Plasma or?

I would rather not pay $35 to fix this problem.The t.v is only 3 years old

I am just a technician assigned to help you with technical issues. Please see the website help pages for anything related to billing. When you are ready to proceed reply back here with more information about the tv problem-

-what brand is the tv?
-what size is the screen?
-is it LED or LCD or Plasma or?

Visio
3 years
55inch
E500iB1
LED smart t.v
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hello and sorry to hear you're having trouble. Do you still need help with this?

To be clear, this is a paid support site, it is not free help. To get assistance here you have paid the full agreed upon fees to which you agreed on the payment page (5 to post your question, the balance/total upon speaking with us here).

Do you wish to continue?

No thank you
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No

OK thank you