TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I recently had a board replaced in my LG TV. I was

Customer Question
I recently had a...

I recently had a board replaced in my LG TV. I was previously getting Amazon Prime video. Now I'm not. Can you help me to get Amazon back up and running

Technician's Assistant: What LG model do you have? How old is it?

It's 3 years old.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

It was an open box buy and I didn't get the remote with it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I just would like it to connect again to my Amazon Prime account

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
3/17/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I do

Which model TV do you have?