TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have 55 OLEDB6P that turned off on its own and will not…

I have 55 OLEDB6P...

I have 55 OLEDB6P that turned off on its own and will not turn back on. The red standby light is on and when I try and turn it on via the tv or remote it just clicks.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

14 months old and LG OLED 55 inch B6P

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No the screen will not turn on at all, completely black.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I changed the power supply board and that didn't fix it.

3/15/2018
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

After you replaced the power-board are you getting exactly the same symptoms as BEFORE you replaced it?

The main-board is bad this is the board with all the AV inputs on,you will need to get this board outand locate the part-number found on the board itself it will be on a sticky label or etched on the board...more to follow

Thank u.

Once you have the part-number try initially www.shopjimmy.com <<click

If they do not have it google the part-number for suppliers,its very important to use the part-number as there may be variants of the board in the same model set that are not inter-changeable

Will do, I've already got the part number an ordered it through them, thanks for the help.

If you need more help now or in the next 30 days let me know by coming directly back here

A positive rating at this point is welcome of 5 stars hopefully with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page thank you,the site will then release a payment to me thanks again,note question remains open for 30 days
Anthony

Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician