TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My wife tried to get Netflix and in so doing our we can no…

Customer Question
My wife tried to...

My wife tried to get Netflix and in so doing our we can no longer get any of our dish stations. Thr tv screen says weak or no signal. Please help. Maybe she hit wrong button or something?

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Netflix?

My wife tried to get Netflix and in so doing she must have hit a wrong key because our tv will not allow us to get disk satillite sataions. The screen says weak or no signal. Pleasehelp

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Our other two tv’s are fine

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this point

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/15/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?