TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a JVC television Had sound when I turned it off last…

Customer Question
I have a JVC...

I have a JVC television Had sound when I turned it off last night but nothing this morning. I am not knowledgeable in stuff like this. I tried hitting every button this morning to no avail. What can I do?

Technician's Assistant: What JVC model do you have? How old is it?

I think, according to my paperwork, it is EM65FtR

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Sorry to mention that I got it in Dec 2015 As far as I can tell everything works but the sound. I've tried hitting the sound control on several different channels but nothing worked. Seems that everything works but the sound. I can access programs that I've taped and get the pix on them but no sound.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all I can think of. Can you think of anything else for me?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/15/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Is the picture still working just not sound?

How are you getting your channels?

Picture works on all channels = sound on none of the channels. I can access the channels by my up/down button or by entering the channel by accessing my the number

Can you tell me HOW you get your channels? Cable/satellite, antenna, etc?

Do you have issues with any other content besides the tv channels? Such as netflix or dvds?

TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 3 months ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.