TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

With the TV plugged in and the on light showing why can I…

Customer Question
With the TV plugged...

With the TV plugged in and the on light showing why can I not pull up the menu?

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

With the TV plugged in and the on light showing why can I not pull up the menu? I have only been dealing with it for about an hour. FYI TV is not hooked up to cable or an antenna. I am trying to determine if it works at all. My friend gave it to me and said it does work.

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

YesWell maybe that I’m 85 years old or not at all Tech intelligent

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/15/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 3 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What is the brand and model number of the tv?

Are you saying at this point that it wont' even turn on?

TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 2 months ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

Louie, Technician