TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Tv keeps turning off it could be in 10mins or 10seca

Customer Question
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/15/2018
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 4 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this but first ;

Please send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?

Chat 1:1 with a tv technicianLicensed Experts are available 24/7
Louie, Technician

TV & Communications Sys Repair

FCC Commercial License, Previous owner of Electronics Repair shop, 40+ years in electronic systems.

Ma. Master Technician Lic. Authorized Warranty Support.

euro-pro llc

euro-pro llc

20 years in TV repair,certified by all major brands- Sony,Samsung, LG,Toshiba, Panasonic, RCA,

Electrical Engineer

BSEE (Electrical Engineer), 10+ years electronic design experience ,chip, board, component expert

Conrad

Conrad

Training on many types of consumer electronics, training on Sony Samsung and JVC

More than 10 years experience repairing TV's and electronics equipment.