TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

ONE tv guide unavailable. Magnavox #60334923 1986. Menue not…

Customer Question
ONE tv guide unavailable ...

ONE tv guide unavailable

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Magnavox #60334923 1986

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menue not available

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Magnavox? What happened right before this?

Last sat. your tech installed our service to our house

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Different tv the guide button -no response

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/15/2018
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 1 month ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Have you tried restarting the device?

If that doesn't work, try retuning and let me know if that works?

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

Pete, Electronic Engineer