TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do I turn off the Roku voiceon my tv? Roku streaming…

How do I turn...

How do I turn off the Roku voiceon my tv?

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Roku streaming stick

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Streaming, adding channels, etc., but I accidentally did something on my remote that activated a voice that talks to me from the tv whenever I do anything on the remote.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a Tablo recorder and a new Visio tv

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/15/2018
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Press the Option button 4 times in a row, this should turn it off for you

The Options button is located just below the directional pad and at the right hand side of the Roku remote.

Let me know please how you go

Thank you

Thank you. How long is my free trial period for this service?

I cannot see this, customer service will know this, but glad I resolved your issue and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Richard, Technician
Thanks for the help.
None