TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

When i try to use the browser I get a message that the

When i try to...

When i try to use the browser I get a message that the server (samsung) is not available. What can I do to use the browsee

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

My model us un55h6300afxza. it is probably 3 years or older

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The TV menu seems to work. I have no problems with the hdmi inputs to the set. I can use Roku to access all the channels that are of interest to me

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

I have never been able to use the browser since I purchased the TV. Until now I didn't really need the browser but now I'd like to use it. Nothing unusal has happened with the TV, it works just fine

3/15/2018
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

I'll be a few minutes. Where is the power switch on the TV located since I've never used it since I always power it on use the remote.
I will try what you suggested and if that doesn't work then a phone call might be the solution

No problem, thank you

I did what you suggested and the web browser seems to be working just fine. Thanks.

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Richard, Technician