TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I need help pairing my remotes, so that the xfinity remote…

Customer Question
Hi I need help...

Hi I need help pairing my remotes, so that the xfinity remote controls the tv and the sound bar and sub woofer, please, When the tech left they all worked but then my kids visited and now I have to use 3 remotes.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Its brand new as of a month ago. Its a Sharp,let me find the model number

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

LC-55LBU591U Rev 1 Yes the tv menu works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sharp? What happened right before this?

And what do you mean

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No. It started when my kids visited and just started pushing buttons on the remotes rather than asking how to use the tv.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I am kind of in a hurry, I have to leave town in 20 minutes. How long do I need to wait?
3/15/2018
TV Technician: ISP Cable Support, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
ISP Cable Support
ISP Cable Support, Customer Service

Hello and welcome! I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

I apologize someone hasn't already responded. Due to your time constraint, I could leave you the instructions to program the devices if you would rather have that. It could take a bit of troubleshooting that would take more than 15 minutes depending on how willing the devices accept the code.

If you could tell me the model number of your remote, I could do the rest. What is the brand of your soundbar as well?