TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Some channels are in Spanish and I looked up solution but we…

Customer Question
Some channels are in...

Some channels are in Spanish and I looked up solution but we do not have the button on our remote....also we are very old (80) and my husband has Parkinsons

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

Samsung

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

.?.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Just should I call Cox cable or if simple fix can I do it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/15/2018
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 4 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Did this just happen recently? Or the channels where always in Spanish?

Please let me know

Just last night
Some channels are ok and some channels had no audio

Thank you

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket) as well as your cable box

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the cable box then the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

I had to terminate the question/answer this morning
Unable to continue

ok, let me know how you go