TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I cannot connect to the internet on my Samsung smart tv.

I cannot connect to...

I cannot connect to the internet on my Samsung smart tv

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

Netflex and I cannot even get any tv channels. I bought this Sunday and I am still not getting anywhere. getting annoyed

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

I have once, should I do it again?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Why my modem has tel1 lit up and I have no phone connected

3/15/2018
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

In this case we can try to reconnect the TV to the WiFi network

1. With the TV on, on your Samsung remote press TV.
  2. Press Menu.
  3. Select Network, and then select Network Settings.
  4. Select Next, and press Enter to begin the network setup.
  5. Select Wireless, and press Enter.
  6. By default, Next is highlighted; press Enter again.
  7. Select the wireless network you want to connect to, and press Enter.
  8. By default, Next is highlighted; press Enter again.
  9. Enter your network's password. Passwords are case sensitive.
  10. Select Next, and press Enter. The TV attempts to connect to the network.
  11. Once connected, Enter is highlighted. Press Enter to complete and close the wireless network setup.

If that doesn't work or if any other steps is unclear please let me know, So that we can try some other alternate solution. Thank you

Karthik Nagarajan
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I cannot afford the live phone call
Thank you for trying. I am sorry it didn't work out. Have a good evening!!