TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My newish siny tv won't get netflix. My internet must be…

Customer Question
My newish siny tv...

My newish siny tv won't get netflix

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Netflix?

No

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

My internet must be working because the other tv in my husband's room has no problem getting netflix

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/15/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?