TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Vizio 60 in Tv Led remote not working. I have nothing…

Customer Question
My Vizio 60 in...

My Vizio 60 in Tv Led remote not working

Technician's Assistant: Are there buttons on the side, bottom, or back of your 60?

No

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

I have nothing from my remote that came with the tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I am connected to the Dish network and the Dish works ok I ca not obtain any of the inputs

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/14/2018
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 1 month ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
E60-C3
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
can you just give me some instructions i will not pay 26.00
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Is there a way to reprogram the TV I think the remote is working fine plu I have another Vizio Universal for all Vizio Tv,s Still the same result
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I will take the 5.00 refund now

Sorry , never got notified of your reply

This is not sure the remote is the problem here

Do you happen to have a cell phone camera , a tablet a digital camera etc. , any camera that has a display or screen to test the remote ?

Louie, Technician